Wednesday 24 February 2016

All human nature vigorously resists grace because grace changes us and the change is painful.



This is one fantastic joke that I can't help laughing non-stop! And every time I think of it during the day, it brings a smile to my face. Now I want you to visualize it the way I picture the scene in my minds eye. The elephant's in the pool, happily cooling off. Showering himself with the occassional spray from this hose-pipe that is his huge trunk. Along comes this little mouse, struts up to the edge of the pool, hands on his hips, pulls himself up erect, to seem taller than he really is, and demands that the elephant gets out! Audacity! Read on......

An elephant was enjoying a dip in a Jungle pool when a rat came up to insist that he get out. “I won’t,” said the elephant.
“I insist you get out this minute,” said the rat. “Why?”
“I shall tell you that only after you are out of the pool.”
“Then I won’t get out.”
But he finally lumbered out of the pool, stood in front of the rat and said, “Now then, why did you want me to get out of the pool?”
“To check if you were wearing my swimming trunks,” said the rat.

An elephant will sooner fit into the trunks of a rat than we will accept 'change'.

All human nature vigorously resists grace because grace changes us and the change is painful.

We are committed to bringing change into the lives of children, giving them Education for Living and for Making a Living. Skill sets to help bring about a socio-economic change in their lives. We have had a 70% success rate, pretty good for a start, I'd say. I have uploaded a video link of Jessica's testimony, One of our students who is selected for an Internship with the Park Hyatt - Hyderabad. Take a listen in and let me know what you think.


And if you like to lend a helping hand, follow the link below to make a donation - You can do something, I can do something. Together we can do great things!




No comments:

Post a Comment