Friday 5 February 2016

Adoption means - you grew in your mother's heart instead of her tummy.

Teacher Debbie Moon's first-graders were discussing a picture of a family.
One little boy in the picture had different color hair than the other family members. One child suggested that he was adopted, and a little girl named Jocelynn Jay said, "I know all about adoptions because I'm adopted."
"What does it mean to be adopted?" asked another child.
"It means," said Jocelynn, "that you grew in your mother's heart instead of her tummy." 

I was taken slightly  aback when I openend my mailbox and saw six emails from fellow IBO'ers, I went to IBO, saw my name at the top of the page before logging in. At first I had assumed that I had’nt logged out properly, to make sure I checked to my right, and it confirmed the FMOTD.
I have been an IBO FMOTD many times since may 2013, but this was totally unexpected since, being busy with the school project, I had not been spending much time here.
I want to thank IBOTool Box for the amazing platform that it is. Now  the platform wouldn’t be what it is, if it were’nt for the people who empower it.
I humbly accept the  nomination: (FMOTD). With gratitude and thanks to Kris and the rest of the IBO team for your selfless dedication and commitment.
To those  who have made me laugh at the times, when things seemed so low. And you raised me up by your inspirational Press Releases.
To those, who by your candid comments, allowed me a reassessment of myself.
To all those who offered me their help and assistance everytime I needed it. I would like each of  you to accept this as my personal ‘Thank You’.
To those who patiently  ‘walked’  me through some of  the technical glitches I faced. (Not being too tech savvy myself)
To all my fellow IBO-ers, who with their support and encouragement have made this possible.
I could’nt name names as the list would have been unending, and would have sounded prejudiced if, by an oversight I’d dropped a name. 
Last but not the least I want you all to share in the joy of knowing that dispite the odds I made my dream Project come true!
Thank you all once again for being the sharing, caring folks you are!!

From:

Stella, my wife, who allows me all the time I need to be online! George, our son, a blessing and Mercutio, That’s I, Me and Myself

A special thank you for the tremendous support and encouragement you have been over the past 3 months while I was working to get PetesPlace on track. We have got five students within the first couple of weeks of opening admissions/ registrations and hopefully we should have more signing up before the end of the month. I am grateful to an ex-colleague who gave us a laptop for our audio/visual  class room requirements to aid in our class room presentations. We still need a projector and speakers and my estimate is that if each of my 500+ IBO friends contribute just $1 it will help me with the target amount required to add to our teaching aids. If , for some reason you are unable to contribute financially,I will be much obliged if you could help share this with your friends and associates. Thank you in advance.
You can contribute thru' our



or simply thru' your Paypal A/c to:  mercutio.peters@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment