Tuesday 26 January 2016

Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can.

A famous spiritual teacher came to the front door of the King’s palace. None of the guards tried to stop him as he entered and made his way to where the King himself was sitting on his throne.”What do you want?” asked the King, immediately recognizing the visitor.”I would like a place to sleep in this inn,” replied the teacher.
“But this is not an inn,” said the King, “It is my palace.”
“May I ask who owned this palace before you?”
“My father. He is dead.”
“And who owned it before him?”
“My grandfather. He too is dead.”
“And this place where people live for a short time and then move on – did I hear you say that it is not an inn?”

Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can. In all the places you can. At all the times you can. To all the people you can. As long as ever you can.

At PetesPlace, we have begun regular classes as scheduled from the 18th Jan 2016. I want to thank you all for the tremendous support and encouragement you  have been over the past 3 months while I was working to get this project on track. We have got five students within the first couple of weeks of opening admissions/registrations and hopefully we should have more signing up before the end of the month. I still need your financial assistance for the audio/visual equipment required for our class room presentations. My estimate is that if each of my 500+ IBO friends contribute just $2 it will help me with the target amount required to add to our teaching aids.  I will be much obliged if you could help and share this with your friends and associates. Thank you in advance. You can contribute thru' our

https://www.ketto.org/PetesPlace

https://www.youcaring.com/PetesPlaceSchoolofCateringhospitality

or simply thru' your Paypal A/c to: mercutio.peters@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment