Monday 11 April 2016

All of life is sacred.


A rabbi had three students, and posed them a question: “If you had one hour remaining in your lifetime, What would you do in that one hour?”
The first one read and studied, then answered the question: “I would spend that hour studying the Torah.”
The second one closed his eyes,then answered the question: “I would spend that hour in the ecstasy of prayer.”
The third one looked at the rabbi, then answered the question: “I would spend that hour loving my family.”
The rabbi looked at his students, stroked his beard, and smiled; “Each of you has given a deep and holy answer.”
But the students turned to the rabbi and asked him the question: “What would you do, in your last hour?”
“Me? I would spend that hour, doing what I’d been doing. Doing what I’d been doing, for all of life is sacred.”

At PetesPlace, Where Education is for Living and for Making a Living, we are committed to bringing change into the lives of children, giving them Education for Living and for Making a Living. Skill sets to help bring about a socio-economic change in their lives.
 
The previous batch successfully completed with 100% placement. The Next batch commenced the first week of April.
 
 
If you like to lend a helping hand, follow the link below to make a donation - You can do something, I can do something. Together we can do great things!

https://www.youcaring.com/PetesPlaceSchoolofCateringhospitality


#Rabbi #Students #Torah #Ecstacy # #PetesPlace #School of Catering #Hospitality

No comments:

Post a Comment