Saturday 19 March 2016

People tell me 'I'm wrong' , and I say 'what else can you expect of an ass'

There's the story about Ramirez. He is old and living in his castle on a hill. He looks out of the window, he's in bed, paralyzed, and he sees his enemy. Old as  he is, leaning on a cane, his enemy is climbing up the hill- slowly, painfully. It takes about two and a half hours for him to get up the hill. There's nothing Ramirez can do because the servants have the day off.
So his enemy opens the door, comes straight to the bedroom, puts his hand inside his cloak, and pulls out a gun. He says: 'At last, Ramirez, we're going to settle scores'! Ramirez tries his best to talk him out of it. He says: 'Come on Borgia, you can't do that. You know I'm no longer the man who ill-treated you as that youngster years ago, and your not that youngster. Come off it.'
'Oh no', says his enemy 'your sweet words are not going to deter me from this divine mission of mine. Its revenge I want, there's nothing you can do about it. And Ramirez says "But there is"! 'What' asks his enemy. "I can wake up" And he did! He woke up!
When somebody tells you: "There's nothing you can do about it" You say: "There is. I can wake up". All of a sudden life is no longer the nightmare that it seemed.

People tell me: 'You're wrong'. I say 'What else can you expect of an ***'.

And suddenly you know: It's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.

Its happening @ PetesPlace. The previous batch successfully completed with 100% placement. The Next batch commences the first week of April.

At PetesPlace we are committed to bringing change into the lives of children, giving them Education for Living and for Making a Living. Skill sets to help bring about a socio-economic change in their lives.
If you like to lend a helping hand, follow the link below to make a donation - You can do something, I can do something. Together we can do great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment