Tuesday 8 March 2016

"Fake it until you make It".


Rabbi Zuya wanted to discover the mysteries of life. He therefore resolved to imitate the life of Moses.

For years, he tried to behave like the prophet - without ever achieving the results he hoped for. One night, tired of so much study, he fell into a deep sleep.

God appeared in his dream:

"Why are you so upset, my son?" He asked.

"My days on Earth will end, and I am still so far from being like Moses," answered Zuya.

"If I needed another Moses, I'd have already created him," said God. "When you come before me for judgment, I will not ask whether you were a good Moses, but who you were. Try and be a good Zuya."  
 
 
My bet is that God isn’t going to ask us, “Have you been saved?” but “Have you been spent? And if so, on what?” 
 
 
I overheard this in the corridors of the affiliate/Internet Marketing fraternity: "Fake it until you make It". and frankly I simply cannot do that. I love the work Ive chosen to do, I enjoy the people I work with, both on and off line. I have a very (overly) supportive family and friends. I know that being upfront can be hurtful, but I observed its only for a time and when reality comes home I understand how helpful that 'little hurt' was. It actually turned out to be a help and not a hinderance!
 
 
Thank you for stopping by to read and comment on this post. If you find it in your heart to Partner with me on this Project, please follow the link below and Donate to change a child’s future. No amount is too small, everything helps.

https://youtu.be/a0NXoluy9ww   Our Students share their experience

http://ddemitrius.wix.com/petesplace
  

https://www.ketto.org/PetesPlace

No comments:

Post a Comment