Saturday 29 July 2017

Have a blessed weekend

I wish you all a blessed weekend.
I have been considered a misfit since my childhood. No one seemed to understand me. My own father once said to me, “You are not mad enough to be put in a madhouse, and not withdrawn enough to be put in a church. I don’t know what to do with you.”
I replied, “ Dad, A duck’s egg was once put under a hen. When the egg hatched the duckling walked about with the mother hen until they came to a pond. The duckling went straight into the water. The hen stayed clucking anxiously on land. Now, dear father, I have walked into the ocean and find in it my home. You can hardly blame me if you choose to stay on the shore.”

• Am I living up to my original vocation, my deepest call, that is? I guess I am..........how about you?
• Am I living up to my potential - I am and its all on the inside of me! or perhaps leading a mediocre, non-committed kind of life?
• Am I satisfied with simply staying on the shore or bold enough to risk entering the waters? I love entering the waters!!

If you feel like you want to assist us- anything will do- or if you know students who'd love to get some Vocational help. Send them in, we'll do all we can

Payment / Donation and Gifts can be made directly to
Paypal :- mercutio.peters@gmail.com.
Or
Mercutio G Peters ICICI Bank A/c# 006901504104
IFSC 0000069
MICR 500229005

No comments:

Post a Comment