Wednesday 26 July 2017

EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR SUCCESS IS ON THE INSIDE OF YOU


Hi All, Good evening and have a blessed night.
My pain may be the reason for somebody’s laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody’s pain.

There is a very meaningful Zen story that teaches a divine way of solving our conflicts at the work place, or even at home.
The abbot of a once famous Buddhist monastery that gradually started declining was deeply troubled. Monks were lax in their practice, novices were leaving and lay supporters were abandoning the monastery. He travelled far to a sage and recounted his tale of woe—of how much he desired to transform his monastery into a flourishing haven it had been in days of yore. The sage looked at him and said, “The reason your monastery has languished is that the Buddha is living among you in disguise, and you have not honored Him.”
The abbot hurried back, his mind in turmoil. The Selfless One was at his monastery! Who could He be? Brother Hua? No, he was full of sloth. Brother Po? No, he was too dull. He summoned all the monks and revealed the sage’s words. They, too, were taken aback and looked at each other with suspicion and awe. Which one of them was the Chosen One? The disguise was perfect. Not knowing who He was, they took to treating everyone with the respect due to Gautam Buddha. Their faces started shining with an inner radiance that attracted novices and then other supporters. In no time, the monastery far surpassed its previous glory.
The enlightened mystics have always taught us to see the divine in every human being or every living being. But our mind is always in suspicion. Everybody in this world seems to be our competitor of some sort. So, instead of working in harmony with each other and sharing our joy with all, we start living in a private world of our own.
This way we create our mental prisons and become confined to a limited self, while we are designed by existence to transcend our limits.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR SUCCESS IS ON THE INSIDE OF YOU

I liken the work I have started, something similar to this. I see a great future for PetesPlace, something fantastic is what I see. I have asked the Universe to help me get it and I am confident it is on its way. The only reason I have'nt got it yet is because there's someone out there who needs it more, at this moment, than I do. From the shelter of my mind, through the windows of my eyes I see the big picture. A visual and a projection , both running concurrently, on the same screen. One full of life, love and laughter, the other exhibiting pictures of self-doubt and failure and I choose Life, love and laughter. "Behold I put before you Life and Death, Blessing and Curses (self-doubt and failure) - Choose Life!"....lol.....

**Payment / Donation and Gifts can be made directly to Paypal:- mercutio.peters@gmail.com.
Or Mercutio G Peters ICICI Bank A/c# 006901504104
IFSC 0000069
MICR 500229005

No comments:

Post a Comment