Thursday 16 June 2016

Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.


I love doing these PR's, they give me an opportunity to go over the many stories, anecdotes, quotes etc, that I have  in a scrap book, a collection that motivates, encourages and teaches me to live life to the fullest one day at a time! Not surprisingly, these 'snippets' never lose their value, and each time I read them they always take on a different meaning - a relevance to the circumstance that I may be facing or thought for the day that propels me forward. They have also been instrumental in renaming the defining moments of my life. I have reproduced one of my many favourites here it is:

A Bird Story
 
A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold; the 
bird froze up and fell to the ground in a large field. 
While it was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on it.  
As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, it began to 
realize how warm it was. The dung was actually thawing him out!  
He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy.
 
A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate. 
Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of 
cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him!
 
The morals of this story are:
 
Not everyone who drops **** on you is your enemy.
Not everyone who gets you out of **** is your friend.
And when you're in deep ****, keep your mouth shut!

Life gave me the opportunity to learn all three lessons. I owe the 
people who taught me these lessons, my gratitude for helping me be 
the person I am today. Wherever you are, my brother/sister. 

https://www.youcaring.com/PetesPlaceSchoolofCateringhospitality


At PetesPlace, all students of the current batch have been successfully place in Hotel 
Green Park and Minerva Grand.
Two returned back to complete their final year of graduation after 
successfully completing the course.



You can contribute:
https://www.youcaring.com/PetesPlaceSchoolofCateringhospitality

Watch: Jessica"s journey to succes !!! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jutDWsm60lw

No comments:

Post a Comment